Populi Copyright Policy
Populi, Inc is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), copyright owners have the right to notify Populi, Inc if they believe that a Populi user has infringed the copyright owner's work(s). All notifications claiming copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to Populi, Inc either by email or mail to the appropriate address:
ATTN: Brendan O’Donnell
P.O. Box 9481
Moscow, ID 83843
All such notifications must be written communications and must include the following information:
- A signature, whether physical or electronic, of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to permit Populi, Inc to locate the material.
- Information sufficient to permit Populi, Inc to contact the complaining party—whether an address, telephone number, or email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A good faith statement from the complaining party that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Changes to Copyright Policy
This Copyright Policy is subject to change at any time so that it may reflect updates to the Site and Service.